Monday, April 21, 2008

Neglected

So this poor blog has been badly neglected, but now it is updated with some good changes.

For a while I was unable to access this blog and had trouble figuring out why. In the meantime I just couldn't keep my mouth shut, so I started the Wordpress blog that I now update regularly.

Check out what I've been writing in the widget to the right. :)

Some really cool stuff has been happening with the site!

Along with some updates with the look of things, we now have a FREE ebook available for you to download. It's about home protection, and there is a link to that on here now as well. This is great information from top security experts and body guards!

Also, we now are offering the ABSOLUTE best self protection information I have ever seen come across this market. This is exciting! because everything else on the market is only enhanced by this info, and I was despairing because I couldn't offer it to you directly.

It is in our store and is the Target Focus Training information by Tim Larkin. Click the Go Shopping link and look in the new products section! You'll be glad to know it's in your library of "killer" techniques!

I've talked to Tim personally, and he was VERY excited about the concept for BeautifulWarriorWomen.com. He definatly is into empowering women to save their own lives!

So read the blogs I've been writing and the comments people are making. Buy the best protection you could ever have, and remember to check out the Free Ebook! :)

Take care,
Eldra McCracken

No comments: